TERIMALAH DAKU SEADANYA =)

Ahad, 6 November 2011

Special in my heart...

Today is a SPECIAL day for my mother...Why???because*****Today is the anniversary of the birth of my mother..I really miss her especially when we are apart..This year I am not able to celebrate her birth day as often as I need to attend lectures at the university.So,,,here..i would like to dedicate this poem that i wrote just for...special for...only for...prepared for..u...u...u...MOM: RAHANI BT YUNUS

I Celebrate Your Life
Mom, your birthday means so much to me;
To have you in my life another year,
The time I spent enfolded in your love,
Each day, each moment with you is so dear.
I cherish the very special bond we have.
You lift my spirit in so many ways.
I celebrate your life; I honor you,
And send to you my love and care and praise.
 
 
Walking Sunshine
Dear Mother I love you and want you to know,
I think of you often wherever I go.
You lift me up; you're like walking sunshine;
I am lucky to have a great mother like mine.
Your endless affection makes you special and rare;
I'm always amazed by how much you care.
What you've given to me I can never repay,
Thank you, Mom, on your 51th birthday.
 

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...